Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

RE: [sharechat] George W & David

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 03:48:45 -0500 (EST)

Baa Baa,

You've copied a diatribe from a left of center publication without giving
credit for the source.  Much of this has already been seen and discredited.  I
had thought better of you.  You should not blindly transmit false information
without being able to back it up.

I hope your financial transmissions are more factual or I will completely
disregard them they would be injurious to my financial health.

Alla.