Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

[sharechat] Xmas Greetings

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:33:29 +1300

Hoping you al have a nice Xmas and a very, very prospective New Year.

There are always opportunities even when the going gets tough.

Yes, I believe that Gold is in; possibly $440 till the Presidential election and what after? I hate to put a prediction on it, because a higher price could spell more trouble for  currencies.

Never mind, have a good time anyway.

Gerry
Always drinks Scotch straight.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Dean Alderton/Gilbert & Tobin/61 is out of the office. DAlderton