Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

Re: [sharechat] COH Chart

From: "SJ.Greaves" <SJ.Greaves@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:24:12 +1300

The stock may recover some of it's loses. But in my opinion if it does recover it would be a good opportunity to short the stock.
Bottom line is as macdunk put it, a dogs a dog no matter which end you look at it from. There is far better opportunities in the markets at the moment.
I work of the opinion if you are looking at a one product company,whether it be COH or a mining company etc. There is an above average risk that if the company hits harder times the stock price will plunge. So if you don't think you can double your money in the medium term, find another stock that you think will.
Cheers.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Xmas Greetings G Stolwyk