Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

[sharechat] Gold/Forex Trading

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 09:29:48 +1000

Well a few of you have over the last few weeks sent me personal e-mails asking for my return. This is brief.
My  nemisis snoopy is out of his depth again. Even his analogy of antique clocks seem credible to his knowledge of Gold and Currencies.
Firstly Phaedrus was correct with the Gold Chart. Whether you chart gold to the Us Dollar or to the NZ Dollar the Pattern is the same. Gold is rising. Silver is rising in fact all the metals both precious and basic are rising. It does not matter how you peg the value of gold , if you buy for the long term you will make money, if you buy and sell then you must watch your Home Currency when you do so. ( It is also the same if you buy and sell shares across the boarder )
Gold is taking on the qualitities of a Currency these days, With most of the Muslim Countries converting their Std to gold.
Gold Dinars are now the currency of most of them and will soon be used by all within the next few years.
As for Currency trading the FOREX I do it quite successfully. Of course last time I was here I issued a challenge to anybody that none of you could trade the FOREX using Fundamental Analysis and that Challange has yet to be taken up.

Trading Gold and the FOREX is like trading Bonds and Interest Rates they both run in the reverse of each other.

So snoopy my Pendulantic friend stick to your shares old mate and leave Currencies and Precious metals to those that know.

Woody

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] re gold /forex trading by macdunk Duncan MacGregor