Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

[sharechat] re gold /forex trading by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:14:10 +1300

Hi woody
               Nice to see you back second round coming up I presume.     Must warn you If I were In your corner Snoopy Is made of stout stuff watch out for the knock out blow.   Old macdunk Is past his prime only good for bad language at five paces looking forward to the contest but please keep It clean dont use words I dont understand.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Telstra; buy back & tax Marilyn Munroe