Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

[sharechat] Rbd growth to come.by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:39:32 +1300

Hi snoopy
                I have followed bongo posts on the other channel as well.  I dont feel sorry for him,I am only amazed that any one would rave on about a dog of a share for so long without seeing the light.       This Is a great lesson for people that fall In love with a company, or system that cant admit they are wrong and get out.       Every share has a bottom line, when It hits that woops I was wrong get out.
My record Is every fifth decision Is a bad one I expect that Is average but systems In place get me out without doing to much harm. Lets get back to RBD what exactly Is wrong with the company why will It eventually go under unless they drastically change the way they operate
1   A company that owns the premises can undercut the opposition they dont.{Lots of competition Undercutting them}.
2 The secret recipe Is at least 40 yrs old Its time for a change.
3 The food Is yuck other places better tastes
4 The younger generation where the money Is are Ignored
5 There business skills are non existant.{on a level with fletcher forest}.
6 People are more health aware they dont play along with health food alternatives.
7 Fast food Is a very competative field. The best wins the worst goes under.
Sorry to paint a pretty dismal picture but that Is how It Is get with It or go under They are heading that way fast.
                 cheers macdunk
ps there are to many opportunities to worry about dogs.