Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

[sharechat] Gold afternoon

From: "Soarer2" <soarer2@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:47:51 +1300

Got to $ 400 today ( not that it was ever in doubt )  several of my Aussie
golds up 5%  today, a good days work.

Yahoo on a PE multiple of 120, who wants to guess where this stock goes from
here ??

Aussie golds are way undervalued compared to their  North American peers.

Gold - getting longer and wealthier