Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

[sharechat] how much will I win?. by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:29:25 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

If I place a bet of $500 on Aus to beat the all blacks In nz tonight on the nz tab In nz and $1000 on the all blacks to beat Aus on the Australian tab then the only question left Is how much will I win.   I wont do It of coarse even although It Is a dead certainty          Anyone out there In the know that can tell me before the game even starts.
There are similar less obvious opportunities trading on the market the lesson to be learned Is {what has love got to do with It}.
My prediction for tonights game Is the above bet will win.
                         cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] FA Questions trader 100