Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

RE: [sharechat] Below 42

From: <philip@goodreturns.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:48:57 +1300

Quite nice to see actually. I thought that people were going to go crazy on
this and bid it through the roof on hype. However it seems discussion about
the company on sites like this and in the media have made people truly
understand the business.
To me the whole issue had shades of the tech boom - lots of hype but little
substance.
I'd be interested to hear how people who bought at 50c feel at the moment.
Anyone brave enough to say they put money in?
Philip