Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

Re: [sharechat] Portfolio Theory

From: "Soarer2" <soarer2@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:43:02 +1200

portfolio theory diversifies away your  risk as well as your return, my suggestion would be to trade 1 - 2  times a year ( stick all your eggs in one basket )

if you have done your research and you know your right why not go in large, I put everything I had into gold after 100's of hours of research, if it had not come off I would have been stopped out and still had 70 - 80% of my capital

you will not get wealthy by conservative investing making 15% in a good year