Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] systems by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:19:22 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

We have had a good response to woody and his Ideas which Is great.    We need new Ideas to broaden our horizons of what ever Ideas we deem to be of use In beating Mr market.     The more view points I get the more I understand how Mr market operates.   Woodies religion might be the right one so rather than Insult I much prefer being In the position of requiring a reference.     Woody In turn I feel sure would never Insult mine, and the reference Is up there If I get there first and you happen to be wrong.     Never rubbish a view point regardless of how extreme.     Having traveled the world you begin to understand why people think that way, and after living there life you find you even share some of there extreme views.
Mr market and systems and how  to beat him.      The more companies Invested In the less risk, and the less profit.   I myself Invest In five or six max.   I go for trends.         In a Bear market service companies,[we are In one now].are best.       My goal Is 20pc pa, which Is on target and I ought to double my Investments this year.     High dollar kills export companies, farming etc, Low dollar the reverse.    The most Important thing that I discovered much to my surprise was that I knew more than the so called experts, and was proved right In most of my Investments.   If I wanted to Invest without a risk I would stick a bob each way on the lot.       Some Investors use TA but that Is a more advanced form of Investing that requires more In depth knowledge that I don't have time to study at the moment even although I still use charts and graphs In my buying and selling.
Everyone knows macdunks hand.    AIA,  HQP, POT,  POA, PWC.
Replies to Emails re sharechat
It Is not my Intention to score points sorry If you thought that
RE haunted house    In Brisbane doors slammed shut when a lady got a bit frisky with old macdunk or when my mates came round to watch the fights on the tele all hell broke loose.    Nobody wanted to come near the place where as I tried to communicate by leaving notes on the table and talking to It when It slammed the doors I only wanted to know what happens never saw It but boy did It have a temper, definitely a lady or I refuse to go.     I must be one of the few that a ghost fancied keep telling the wife Its going to be a lot of fun staring at a lid.
                                                           cheers macdunk