Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] Portfolio Theory

From: "winner69 ." <wwinner69@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:25:55 +0000

Skelessi - I see you mentioned Orica on ASX as your chosen chemical company

Nearly trebled my money on ORI over the last 2 years and even from $12 at
the moment no reason why it shouldn't double over the next 2-3 years

This as a result of solid earnings growth and being rerated by the market.

Even for NZ shareholders dividend return will be quite acceptable (on top of
capital gains) when tax rules change to allow Aust companies to provide some
franking credits for us.

One you hold mate

Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Click here

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] 42 Below IPO stuart dunlop