Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2003

Re: [sharechat] DPC again

From: "Fiona Phibbs" <fibz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:07:27 +1200

I've been a fan of DPC for quite a while.  Hopefully the warrant issue will give some much needed liquidity to the stock.  Seems to be well received by the market so far.  From his address to the agm the CEO appears to in Buffett terms;  " resisting the institutional imperative" which could be good news from a risk perspective and in terms of the long term outlook for the company.  Will have to wait and see.  Sounds like you had a good time at the agm?

Dean