Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2003

Re: [sharechat] JFK - Political Coincidence?

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:44:59 -0400 (EDT)

SPOOKY HUH?  I have seen this several times prior to this.  There is also a
similar one floating around about "Slick Willy", (Clinton), but can't put my
hands on it right now.

The forces behind Kennedy's death were covered up to be sure, but that
knowledge still doesn't tell us exactly why or who was responsible.  I for one
would like to know, but suspect I will not until a reach the next world.

Allan