Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2003

RE: [sharechat] Censorship

From: <philip@goodreturns.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:09:01 +1200

Hi Morgy

I can assure you there is no censorship on the Forum. If there was we probably would have stopped the Access post as they are a good supporter of ShareChat. Also, we would have stepped in a couple of months ago when there were some comments of a personal nature regarding some posts. In that case we discussed it with the person who was being criticised and he was happy to let things continue.

With regards to your Sunday post – it appeared from my perspective that it had gone live but for some reason it hadn’t. I will check that out for you. Please accept my apologies and be assured we don’t censor posts.

Philip Macalister

ShareChat