Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2003

[sharechat] reply to mad cow disease by macdunk.

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 18:20:10 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

The response to my last post would floor a lesser person. I have been told my grammar Is not the best In a private E mail, to which I say whoopy doo fullstop. Then I am told on the post It Is All crap.   I predicted transrail In the past I cant see any other predictions before or since on the forum, everybody Is to scared for that, so I will keep predicting as I see It, bad grammar and all.  The mad cow scare will only fool Mr market.    The point that I tried to make was get out of farm related shares In the short term, and buy back when Mr market realizes that he Is mistaken.   I stand by what I said, farm related companies will drop.   This mad cow disease scare Is more than likely only a false alarm, but use It to your advantage, unless you are one of the Idiots that cant see the wood for the trees.    wri dropped 3cents today, exactly as predicted   Buy back In 3 weeks time, all being equal.   I do expect them to go a lot lower In the short term.  Tell me In four weeks time what a dope I am, that Is of course If you make a prediction yourself If you dare.  The forum Is a place for the exchange of Ideas, extreme view points, etc which enables the smart people to learn Ideas and systems they otherwise might never have thought of.  Lazy haggis had the best Idea get a good lawyer nice touch haggis good post .
                        cheers macdunk