Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

[sharechat] poa again by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:37:02 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

On the 23third I asked the question about the sudden rise In the share price. On the 24th and 27th poa let us know why. My next question Is who knew In advance and bought up big?. Is the market happy to go along and turn a blind eye to dodgy dealings like this
             cheers macdunk
disc poa shareholder

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] re: POA Dean Phibbs