Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

[sharechat] snoopies latest Intervie by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:17:28 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Impressed with your Interview snoopy, the farmer next door reckons Its a hoax, but I told him If snoopy says It then Its for real. He says craig should put In for the job of collecting the new tax on farmers for the cows wrecking the atmosphere.  By doing that he would really have to earn the money the hard way this time.    He should go back to dairy farming especially the way prices are at the moment, that way he wouldn't have a weight problem, or money worries, as It wouldn't be long before he had any  to worry about.  In all fairness he didn't stand a chance with the exchange rate doing what It did.  I did think at the time It was a silly Idea to get rid of competition and stick all the eggs In the one basket.   Wish him well anyway a man that commanded a salary package like he did wont be short of a job. My mate next door wants to pat him on the back he has lots of them In his paddock. I will let you explain If someone wonders about the meaning of pat..
             cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Charts Tony de Bruyn