Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

[sharechat] re: POA

From: Dean Phibbs <fibz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 12:06:52 +1200

Hi McDunk

I've noticed this phenomenon regularly over the years - just before good
news is released a share price often has a spike in value and often that
"informed money" seems to be right on the mark.  I guess that it could
be explained by speculators, as well as employees (not necessarily
current shareholders) taking a stake in the company or even studious
share analysts, however it makes you wonder about insider trading
doesn't it?  Still it could be only coincidence... but I don't really
believe this I have seen it happen too many times in the past.

Dean

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] POA Chart Phaedrus