Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] Dogs Tales of the Century

From: <philip@goodreturns.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:16:39 +1200

Hi there

CER is Certified Organics and, I confess, has to be my biggest dog of all times. (In fact I keep the near worthless things as a reminder of what not too do!)

I bought it for far too much when it was Regal Salmon – now it’s gone through so many names and businesses that it’s hard to remember what they all were or promised.

My lesson is a familiar one emotion (a liking for salmon!) and ignorance.

An interesting lesson for people to remember, and it’s one that is quite pertinent at the moment with all these capital note issues, is not to buy something just because you like or know the brand name. Some fundamental analysis needs to be done.

I bought the salmon – but will never be able to afford the champagne to go with it!

Philip

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] TRH tonysw