Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

[sharechat] snoopy and the warehouse by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 13:05:51 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Good feeling to call It right snoopy eh.  Lets not forget when we call It wrong we are Inclined to forget those dogs.  my dogs this year were prg which hit my sell point at minus 6pc when I sold them and brisco which I still hold. On the upside I sold wri at $1.30 and bought poa at $6.25 In sept.  I also bought into aia at $5.46 and went real big buying Into pwc at$1. 57. I bought another lot of pwc at $1.64 as I expect them to uptrend with a good divi on top. I have pot as well which are not doing much for now but will come right In time.  Lets hear about your dogs snoopy what about RBD what price for them?.or did you get rid of them. Another one of your picks SCT Is doing well for you to counter that one. I did think mr market had lost the plot with the warehouse and nearly jumped In myself but decided on pwc Instead. I know you are big enough to let us In on the down side snoopy and feel quite sure It would be of great Interest to all of us If you give us your dogs and why you bought them.  There Is not one Investor out there that can do It right all the time after all Its good fun Investing.
               cheers macdunk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Dogs Tales of the Century tennyson@caverock.net.nz