Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

Re: [sharechat] WHS and Trend Followers

From: "Gregh" <greg.h@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:28:23 +1200

Phaedrus,the sharemarket by it's very nature is Illogical, and I dare to suggest that a high percentage of share transactions (both buy and sell) are driven by emotion not logic,and this is why you have such vast price swings.You can analyse stocks to death but in my view it takes a lot of the fun out of trading stocks, I'm hopeless at analysis ,I determine my buys by instinct,timing and what I pick up from these forums ,I find it it a lot more fun when I get it right.To be coldly analytical and to remove all emotion just makes it boring.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] WHS and Trend Followers WOOD, Pete (HLY)