Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

RE: [sharechat] WHS and Trend Followers

From: "WOOD, Pete (HLY)" <Pete.Wood@genesispower.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:03:15 +1200

Hi
I am a very much "beginner trader" and have been following this forum for a
short while.

Would I be right in assuming that you are the "moderator" for this forum and
general GURU

I have not traded apart form "one-offs"  in the past.
Who (I will take advice) in the Hamilton area would look after a very small
time trader such as myself.
Also I thought I had subscribed to this forum but cannot find where to email
etc.

Some very interesting and thought provoking opinions have been expressed
here

regards

Pete Wood
Field Services Coordinator