Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

Re: [sharechat] Dogs Tales of the Century

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:28:50 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

I bought 30.000 Brierley at its peak {$1.40) in 1997 or 1998  ( don't want to remember). Think that's bad ....watched it fall to 97c  a few months later and decided to buy another 26000.
Still have them somewhere in my bottom draw or using them shares certificates as clothes for my skeleton in the closet. They have doubled in price in recent weeks . Only need to Quadruple again to get my money back
oop