Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

[sharechat] reply to gregh and shayne by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 16:43:15 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Guys you must understand points of view differ.  Number one, It Is completely unlikely you were both educated at the same school or Indeed country.    First rule never start something going when there Is a world heavy weight title fight on, macdunk will miss out on It.  Former friends have found this out at there peril.    Second point I would like to make Is, we are not right all the time .   Your mistakes are of great Interest and benefit to other Investors, more so than your than what you may think your successes are.   I got a great deal hearing back from snoopy about his dogs he was big enough to be honest about It as the rest of us ought to be without fear of ridicule.   I have know wish to know why or If shayne Is a successful sharetrader, I am more Interested In what he considers his mistakes were.  The more you tell me about that shayne the more I learn. GREGH tell us your horror stories you must have a few being an Investor, we don't want to poke fun only learn from your mistakes , are you big enough to be honest?.  To be a successful Investor all we have to do Is beat mr market who Is a lunatic that rushes between states of depression ,to the world Is my oyster at a moments notice. If you are so dumb you cant beat that then stick It In the bank or let some other dummy handle It and charge you money for advice.  Mr market wont make sense dont ever expect that, but use his extremes and blank your mind out to his stupidity when Investing.
               CHEERS MACDUNK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Dogs Tales of the Century Richard Hooper