[sharechat] TLS - must be time to buy - is it Phaedrus?

From: "winner69 ." <wwinner69@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 07:24:46 +0000

The long saga continues
http://www.sharechat.co.nz/archives/2003/04/msg00039.shtml

With todays close at 441 TLS must be devilishly close to breaking that
multi-year downtrend line

Phaedrus - Is tomorrow the day?

Finger on the trigger ..... 1 2 3 fire

ninemsn Extra Storage is now available. Get larger attachments -
send/receive up to 2MB attachments (up to 100 percent more per e-mail). Go
to  http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/home&pgmarket=en-au

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] reply to a shipwrecked marilyn monroe Duncan MacGregor