Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

[sharechat] TLS Chart Update

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 03:36:36 -0700 (PDT)

W69,
    I fear that the years of waiting for a TLS trendline break may have been
too stressful for you! The price action of the last few weeks does look a bit
hopeful, but it is still well below the trendline.
 Many short-term technical indicators have given Buy signals by now, just as
they have many times over the last 3 years. Look how many times there have been
rallies in the past - each and every one failing at or below the longterm
trendline.
 Be a sensible chap and wait. I am going to - even if it eventually means
paying more. As a confirmed trend-follower, I do not expect to buy at the low.
Ever.
 Many people would have bought TLS and regretted it, over the course of this 3
year downtrend. It's not over till the fat lady sings.
        Regards,
                 Phaedrus.