Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

[sharechat] TLS and Chart

From: prhughes@value.net.nz
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 08:29:13 +1200

Hi Phaedrus

My, you keep on surprising me with that reply to W69, very witty.
Patience is a virtue which sometimes is difficult to exercise, guilty I
am, but improving.

The other day Phyllis mentioned MACD, which I am no expert at
but is used primarily to trade trends and should not be used in a
ranging market.Phyllis mentioned that tinkering had been made on
Appel's original settings of 26,12,9.What can you tell me?

You did mention earlier you do not use MACD but that many
others do! Good to see a chart on the forum again.

Regards

Bill