[sharechat] reply to a shipwrecked marilyn monroe

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 19:53:03 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

You seem surprised that a complete dimwit run company Tranzrail can soar to such heights.   Loosen up your thinking read between the lines, we are dealing with crooks, cheats, and down and out vagabonds. The govt bought 5.500 million shares what more do you want?.  Do you really think the govt are so dumb as to lose that much so quick.  Tranzrail is history, we all know that, they only had a few months left.   when the govt bought the shares, I was sure it was a dead certainty.  That is the reason I made the origonal post stating it was a gamble.  Do you really think the govt didnt know about the offer coming up?. I didnt of coarse know that at the time but I could smell the stench of Something not quite right. Never look on the market as having to make sense, as I have stated on the forum in the past appolo rockets going up had a great deal to do with the ups and downs of appolo mining. The real gamblers in tranzrail are the ones investing now when the share has doubled in price.  The Idea is to watch out for the next one and get in first.
             CHEERS MACDUNK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Spectrum Andrew's email