Re: [sharechat] Presenting the MGI (Management Greed Index)

From: "terry weston" <tweston@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 20:01:00 -0400

Snoopy,    Magnificent,  you've done it again.

I can see it now    "Snoopy's Management Greed Index" , immortalized forever.  so  simple , why didn't anybody come up with it before.

I am delighted to be the spark for your imaginative thinking on Executive Greed  and coming up with  "MGI".

This will allow Shareholders to give back, some SPIN  to Management :).
regards statkey

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] I'm Available Matt