Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

Re: [sharechat] Investing in Steel - Apr 2003 Update

From: "secondstep70" <secondstep70@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:01:32 +1200

High Yeild?

You can't go past ATG.AX and KRS.AX. They have low PE ration and are in
uptrends.

Both are in recovery mode, and the market is just realising it.They are
small caps.

Both have NZ operation, but I don't know how profitable they are in NZ.

I would find it quite limiting to only choose from stocks that have some
trading in NZ, but best of luck.

Chris

Disc: Hold ATG.AX