Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

[sharechat] SKC

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 03:31:53 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Hi
Probably of interest to Gerry
Been down to the Riverside the last 2 Monday's
Why??
I am an Action card holder and I cashed in my points March last week April this week. I was there from 11pm to 1.00am both nights and there were about 100 people there...........not bad considering it was a Monday .

good news for shareholders ..I lost $160

Why late on Monday'?
I am a Bridge player and I direct Bridge on Monday nights until 11.00pm..
oop