Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

Re: [sharechat] SKC - Sky City Entertainment Shares

From: Robin Benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:58:04 +0000

Hi Gerry

For what it's worth, I see no problem mentioning other sites from time
to time. There will be plenty of people reading this who don't
necessarily know about all the resources available in this,
relatively-speaking, small investment market.

If people don't like it, they surely know how to hit the delete button
in their email client.

Cheers

Robin