Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] SKC - Sky City Entertainment Shares

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:33:06 +1200

Thanks Robin,

The problem is that I already spend a great deal of time on other sites and can't engage in a full scale discussion on this site.
It is much easier for me not to have to copy from another site but simply refer people to it: the hard work has already been done.

It so happens I am an investor in the NZ companies  AIA , SKC, BCA and  and hence am one of the leading writers of these subjects on the other channel.

On top of that I contribute to certain Aussie sites and a certain amount of material from these sites is transferred to the other channel and some to this site.

In the case of SKC, I felt I had to come in when someone talks of growth rates  of 7% in the next 2 years ( About 30% this year).

As long as readers realize that "shorting" a stock is not uncommon, neither is the desire to talk a stock down so as to gain a cheap entry.

Readers, beware!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] SKC - Sky City Entertainment Shares Allan Potts