Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] SKC - Sky City Entertainment Shares

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:42:43 +1200

Mike,

The reason why I mention the other channel is because the background to SKC is so much more all-embracing.

This is important as it enables one to make investment decisions within a reasonable time. It is this point I am thinking of.

However, you now point out that many already know of other chat sites, so I'll won't mention it so often in the future.

Gerry