Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] REPLY TO ROBIN

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:18:54 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Thank you robin your reply was enlightening it seems I was only half wrong, but being the way I am, I can say I was half right.  I still think in the end the wires will go perhaps later than I first thought after reading your post, it gave me a better understanding of the teck side.
                                  CHEERS MACDUNK.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] TIME TO INVEST BY MACDUNK Robin Benson