Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] LINES BY MACDUNK

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:55:43 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Lines for phones will soon be obsolete.   My daughter sends E mail from a portable lap top from the mainland to Auckland.   Only a matter of time before the wires come down.  The question is, If that is the case who takes them down?, asset or liability to whoever.  That would leave telecom in a bit of a funny position.  I know absolutely nothing on the teck side and stand to be corrected however it puts me off considering telecom as an investment.  If I am wrong tell me teck side it interests me.
                                                            CHEERS MACDUNK