Re: [sharechat] Prospects for Powerco

From: prhughes@value.net.nz
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:08:25 +1300

Hi

I have been watching Powerco for a short time, but haven.t as yet
done any digging. Their ratios as at 20 Feb 2003 look attractive.

PE              9.4             Yield           11.6            P/NTA
0.8

Which fall within my guidelines.

They finalised the deal with United Networks about a week ago. A
line networks is not subject to the level of the lakes, which thus
avoids the spike in prices which suppliers can encounter.

You flatter me Snoopy i am a simple chartist who uses a trend line
and 2 moving averages, that's it. TA  folk have many sophisticated
weapons in their arsenal. I am aware of some but have no desire to
use. If they find useful, good luck to them.

Yes, Mary Buffet was interesting, good sometimes to get it from
the horses mouth.Eventually they usually have a transcript
available.

Bill