[sharechat] Nasdaq

From: "Daryl Buchanan" <dabs@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:48:56 +1300

Hello everyone,

Firstly thanks for your posts.  Most are very informative J

Just a question about passive stocks.  I was thinking about the logic of purchasing a passive stock tracking the NASDAQ.  From what I see, it can’t drop a lot below 1300 and conversely the upside is huge.  Also with the kiwi at around 0.55 and the RBNZ indicating the possibility of interest rate cuts, it seems a good bet to me.  Of course I thought FFS was a good bet last year as well!!!

Does anyone know the ticker codes for any such stocks on the ASX or US exchanges and what do you think about the idea?

Cheers

Dabs

Disclaimer: I own nothing remotely valuable!!!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] 10 year returns Gordon Hossack