Re: [sharechat] 10 year returns

From: prhughes@value.net.nz
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:55:50 +1300

Yes, that is the way my conclusions are heading, in that the NZ
stocks are a yield stock.
I have been playing around with the idea that one should use the
Top 10 stocks, grade them in ranking of lowest PE and highest
Yield.
Then choose 5 stocks with the lowest PE and highest yield in
combination. Has anyone been down this road?
Would be a yearly exercise, take about half an hour.

Snoopy stated that his stocks returned over 20% last year,
congrats, without being personal did this include any share
appreciation, making the assumption that you are still holding
those stocks

Now I am probably still in the dark ages in that the only yield that
counts is the one you put in the bank.

Bill