Re: [sharechat] WHS/COSTCO

From: dave mossop <dmossop@actrix.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:57:38 +1300

Hei! Forrestation lovers...

Any thoughts on FFS?

I am considering converting my FFS to EVF who at least are more consistant with
their results and seem to be a better bet in the short-med term anyway.

What about the FFS capital reduction? To me this is not going to be converted to
cash inline with current share pricing (Unlike the premium that the board seem
to think will be in shareholders favour). My guess is that such a capital return
will only barely scrape home on pa with the currenty share price for FFS.

Conversely, EVF have a huge step up in potential harvest volumes to be taken
advantage of when the log prices improve.

And if UBS want to sacrifice such volumes for the short term and conduct a rapid
increase in production, we should see EVF's profits jump sometime over the next
12-months causing a panic buy in of shares from new comers.

Any thoughts?

Dave