Re: [sharechat] Re: CSL Chart

From: "gooner" <nickk@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:08:43 +1300

Travis

I haven't got time to argue this.

One question - you were a trader for years weren't you.  Why are you now the
biggest critic of it?  You sound like you have some very bitter pills you
are still swallowing.

Finally, thought you might be interested in this.

www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?thesection=money&thesubsection=&storyID=
3101284