Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2003

[sharechat] VCR (MMD) coming home at last.

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:43:12 +1300

VCR has had a checkered history and I am pleased they are coming right at last. First mentioned as MMD on Sharechat - 26/4/01, price 50 cents - they went up and down like a yoyo. I was buying on the dips and now hold a good parcel.

On Ozestock, I made a prediction they would be $1.45, reduceable to $1.29 or so after the cash issue and at Announcement time. The Announcement has now been made but there is a fair time to go yet till the clinical start.

Seems there is big money buying this time. Large volumes as well.

Gerry

Latest: $1.35 (+9)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Investing in Steel - Jan 2003 Update tennyson@caverock.net.nz