Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2003

[sharechat] BEST AUS SHARE REPLY TO SNOOPY

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:37:25 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

The best share that springs to mind is that little house in the outback that was listed.  The fun palour or known in some circles as a house of ill repute.  I prefer to keep my money in nz so if I really had to invest over there it would be in something I have done my homework on so auckland airport is my pick.   I expect the exchange rate will swing back by sell time, and price wise I would say capital gain 20pc plus div over one year.  cheers MACDUNK.