Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2003

Re: [sharechat] Golden 2003 Months Ahead

From: "gooner" <nickk@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:12:48 +1300

Punters also being told that the US economy will recover this year and that
consumption will increase...blah blah blah.....Let's stop reading popular
press please and tune into what is really happening.

US$ is getting hammered; funds/money moving out of US (and might benefit
little ole NZ); war imminent; Bush won't back down and can't see Saddam
backing down.  Here's hoping it doesn't happen but war might be the only
thing left to save Bush's next election campaign.

Gold has been in a solid uptrend for at least 18 months. Strike while the
iron's hot punters.  This might only happen every 20 years or so.

Cheers

Gooner