Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2003

Re: [sharechat] Golden 2003 Months Ahead

From: "soarer2" <soarer2@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:42:21 +1300

For Gold to get to $ 400 an ounce it has to rise aprox 14%, when this
happens unhedged Gold stocks will move alot higher. I find it  amusing that
some people dismiss Gold as a credible investment but were happy to plow
their hard earned   $$  into offshore equity funds whose stocks  had no
earnings and traded on sky high multiples

These funds are now showing negative returns and punters are still being
told to $ cost average and buy the " dips " -  WHAT A JOKE

Gold - Long