Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2003

Re: [sharechat] Golden 2003 Months Ahead

From: "Lazy Haggis" <lazyhaggis@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 20:07:52 +0000

Yes, I understand. I think OSH is in oil though not gold. It would be great
if every stock went up in a straight line forever, but they don't, so I
suppose what matters most is the net result of all buys and sells.

I notice gold is soaring today, and the US dollar tumbling, as well as the
US stockmarket seems to be taking quite a hit as well. Somethings not quite
right over there.

Much of what FairShare Investments publish seems to becoming true. Hopefully
their grim global scenario doesn't eventuate, but if so, gold will no doubt
soar higher.