Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

[sharechat] Trade Forex

From: "Nicolas" <nicolas@realtimeforex.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:55:08 +0100

Realtime Forex opens up opportunities for small and medium size investors to
have direct access to the market and, at the same time, to rely on services
provided by a professional financial institution.

With an Internet access, a client can obtain :

Realtime, competitive prices

On screen prices are updated constantly to reflect current market prices and
all clients receive the same price irrespective of deal size

 Commission FREE

We are able to provide this level of service to our clients because Realtime
Forex SA is a market maker, not a broker. There are, therefore, no mark ups,
commissions or charges to pay. Our profitability, as our clients', depends
solely on our trading ability

Quick and efficient trading

Clients are able to trade in a matter of seconds via the Internet on the
prices quoted to them on RF2000tm. There is no need to call for a price or
to call to place an order

Secure transactions

All clients transactions are secured and client accounts protected by a
state-of-art encryption system.

Professional back-office services

Clients receive immediate deal confirmation, realtime accounting, and online
position and margin monitoring

Market Information

Clients are provided with the latest market information and 24H access to
Realtime Forex SA's experienced group of traders

Margin

The initial deposit is EUR 20'000.-- someone can already be engaging the
foreign exchange market from anywhere, 24 hours a day with possibility to
have 2.5 % leverages, i.e 40 times the initial deposit, and prices are
quoted with a small spread.
.

If you need more information do not hesitate to contact the undersigned or
you can go to our website www.realtimeforex.com in which you can read in
English, French, Spanish or Indonesia.

Best regards

Nicolas Longchamp
Assistant Manager
Realtime Forex SA
Geneva Switzerland

tel        :  + 41 22 827 44 44  or fax  + 41 22 827 44 40
e-mail : nicolas@realtimeforex.com

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] HAPPY NEW YEAR G Stolwyk