Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

Re: [sharechat] MegaShare Recommendations - A load of ...

From: "John" <gwl@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:14:11 +1300

The NZ knocking machine never stops. I wonder what qualifies Lazy Haggis,
Chris Watson or Capitalist to make such quick judgements to a work in
progress? Unfortunately, they have missed out on the latest postings made
today with historical proof of accuracy. They may find difficulty in getting
these results, as public postings have ceased, and (free) registration is
only on request from our site. No, this is not a plug for our service.
If we were a scam, then surely we would be asking for payment for our
service. Yes, we were insulted with the thoughtless comments made against
us, but we are blessed with a very resourceful programming team and positive
minded leadership. We are also blessed with good memories. We will be
selective with who we allow to register with us.

John White