Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

[sharechat] BCA Chart

From: "winner69 ." <wwinner69@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 04:38:54 +0000

Cap - your response to Pheadrus made me think that you would love this bit
of advertising for the Macquarie Titan II Trust .....

"In simulated performance over the six-year period ended July 2002, a period
including the Asian crisis, the 'tech wreck' and September 11, the Macquarie
Titan II Trust showed an attractive average annual return of 13.8% 1"

......and an expanation

"As the Trust has no operating history, Trust performance can only be
simulated. Simulated performance is an illustration only and is no guarantee
of future results"

No that seems to stretching the imagination doesn't it.

Hows your simulations going Cap - investment portfolio I mean